For me, the explanation of the End Game was close to the most difficult part of the original site to grasp. However, it's actually quite straightforward. At this point, we have a cube which is almost solved - only 3 corner pieces remain unplaced.
Here's the method:
- Find any corner piece which will roll over along a cube edge into position. Call this piece 1.
- Look at the 2nd corner piece. This is the one currently in the position where piece 1 will end up. When it moves into position, one of the the three colours will end up on the top face. Note what colour this is.
- Now look at that sticker colour. The 3rd piece will be somewhere in the face of that colour. Whatever colour is on the sticker of that face, needs to be on the top face in the position where piece 2 will end up.
- Use setup moves to move the 3rd piece until it is in position on the top face with the required sticker colour.
- Carry out a Corner Piece Series.
- Reverse any setup moves done in step 4.
And that's it! Your Rubik's Cube is now solved. I hope this site has been helpful. If you have any questions or want some clarifications, please use the comments to do so.